The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated (the "Company") hereby notifies all interested
parties that the Company has decided the following outline of issuance of its 565th domestic
straight corporate bond. The terms of the issue are as follows:
[Outline of Issue]
The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated's 565th Domestic Straight Corporate Bond
(1) Name of the bond The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated
565th Domestic Straight Corporate Bond
(with general mortgage)
(2) Aggregate amount 30 billion yen
(3) Date of issue June 24, 2010
(4) Coupon rate 1.313 %
(5) Issue price 100 yen per par value of 100 yen
(6) Mortgage General Mortgage
(7) Interest payment date June 24 and December 24 every year
(8) Redemption date June 24, 2020
(10-year period: bullet maturity)
(9) Yield on the bond 1.313 %
(10) Denomination value 1 million yen
Announcement date June 11, 2010 (Friday)
Offering period June 11, 2010 (Friday)
Payment due date June 24, 2010 (Thursday)
(12) Lead managing underwriter
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd.
BNP Paribas Securities (Japan) Limited
This press release is for public announcement, not a canvass for investors.
Please note that the above purports to be an accurate and complete translation of the
original Japanese version prepared for the convenience of our English-speaking audience.
However, in the case of any discrepancy between the translation and the Japanese original,
the latter shall prevail.